Monday, December 10, 2012

ID 205 Summary Posters



These three posters show all of my work throughout the semester on all of our assignments as well as sketching and rendering. The posters show examples of all of my work and gives summaries of what I struggled with and how I think I have improved throughout the semester. I kept the background and layout of the posters simple because I wanted the focal point of the posters to be the images and I didn't want the background to take awau from that. When the posters are all lined up next to each other it is obvious that they all belong together even though they all look different. I achieved this by creating a basic grid for all three of the posters and tried my best to keep all of the images and text within the grid I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment