Monday, December 10, 2012

Hotel Lobby Perspective - Digital

For this drawing I used the same basic grid that I used for the hand drawn version of this room. I scanned the hand drawn version onto the computer and then traced over all the lines that I wanted to keep and erased everything else. Then from there I added all the color, materials and shading to create a more polished version of the same room. For the design of the space I did change some of the materials that I used and tried to create a more modern space. I really enjoyed this project because I love creating digital images because I can get so much more creative with the types of materials that I use and get a more realistic version of what something will actually look like. For example I added a painted brick wall in the back and I love the way it turned out. Also for the main light fixture in the center of the room I liked how I had the ability to use tools in photoshop to make it look like the light was actually creating a glow over the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment