Friday, July 27, 2012

This is my final model of my seat and shelter. This is the shelter that was inspired from the rock and also from the designer that I studied, Clodagh. I like this picture because it shows the shadows created from the shelter which was the whole purpose of making them in that way. If I was to change anything I would change the materials that I used to build this. I made the shelter and the rounded part of the bench out of foam core board which is not very sturdy and it doesn't quite look the way I would like it to. When I drew the bench in my perspective drawing I drew it using the correct colors and it looks so much closer to how I envisioned it looking. I think that this was a huge learning curve for me as far as model making goes because I learned a lot about materials and also about how to make things the appropriate size. Overall I am very happy with my finished design and think that it shows my designer as well as my inspiration very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment