Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bed & Breakfast Case Studies


 These two small bed and breakfasts located in the greater area of the Palouse are great examples of small town bed and breakfasts and how a small business can thrive even in a small community. They are run locally and cater not only to people in the surrounding area but also consistently to people traveling from outside areas. These bed and breakfasts offer reasonable prices and an alternative to staying in one of the larger hotels in the area.

By studying these two establishments it gave me a better understanding of the components required to make a small town business run successfully. I was able to apply some of the concepts that I gathered from my research to the LaCrosse Rock Houses that I designed to be a bed and breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment